Ian has over 20 years of varied commercial and practice experience.
After qualifying with KPMG, Ian specialised in Rescue and Recovery providing sound business advice to the proprietors and management of struggling businesses. This has given him a unique insight into the issues facing the owners of SME businesses.
More recently, Ian has returned to general practice. His wealth of commercial experience enables him to provide more than just basic accountancy and tax advice. Ian is passionate about helping business proprietors improve profitability and develop innovative solutions to the varied challenges that they face.
Ian specialises in the following:
- Preparation and submission of financial and tax accounts
- Tax advice and planning
- Business strategy, planning and budgeting
- Cost control and margin improvement
- Preparation and evaluation of business plans and funding applications
- Management accounting, internal controls and reporting